2015 Was a Great Year on Burke Mountain
This has been a wonderful year full of personal and business success, and I owe a lot of it to the Burke Mountain community. I promise to continue to exceed your expectations in 2016, and to be a voice and advocate for Burke Mountain. I hope to meet many more of you in person soon, and I wish you and your families success and good health in the new year!
We achieved some wonderful commmunity and personal successes, and I'm so proud to call this community my home.
- We organized the 5th Annual Burke Mountain Easter Egg Hunt, where we saw 1,200 kids & their families come to Galloway Park to hunt for chocolate eggs on a beautiful April day. We had community sponsors, food trucks, a live band and the Easter Bunny! It was a resounding success and we're already on our way to planning the 6th Annual Burke Mountain Community Easter Egg Hunt!
- We handed out 200 pumpkins at the 2nd Annual Great Burke Mountain Pumpkin Giveaway at Galloway Park in October. Kids came dressed up in their best costumes for our costume contest, and we had facepainting and balloons which put a lot of smiles on everyone's faces. We'll be out there again in 2016 with more pumpkins!
- Through various initiatives, we raised over $20,000 for the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation supporting Tri-City Transitions Women's Shelter. This is an important cause that I am so proud to support, and with the help of community contributions, our local Coquitlam women's shelter is going to directly benefit from this donation.
- We trekked through the Andes Mountains in Peru to the lost city of Machu Picchu in support of the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. We joined 60 Realtors® from across Canada to collectively raise $500,000 for this great cause.
- Earlier in the year I was recognized for all of my fundraising efforts by being named the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation B.C. Individual of the Year.
- With 34 homes sold - both resale and new - I achieved the Top Selling Realtor® in Burke Mountain for 2015. Burke Mountain Homes™ is the top provider of LOCAL, EXPERT, REAL ESTATE SERVICES for the Burke Mountain area of Coquitlam. With in-depth local insight and expert Real Estate knowledge, we provide the most comprehensive, experienced and thorough Burke Mountain Real Estate services on the mountain.
- It was a complete surprise to have been voted 2015 Tri-City News A-List Favourite Realtor®. I didn't even know it was happening, and I didn't solicit a single vote!
- I am honoured to receive the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver Medallion Award for the 6th consecutive year.
- I received Royal LePage Diamond Award, which represents the top 3% of Realtors® in Greater Vancouver.